64A Justinian Street, Palmyra WA 6157
Easy living in your street front Palmyra pad.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Multiple living zones to accommodate the independent household and working from home
– Enjoy low maintenance outdoor living in your spacious alfresco
– The practical kitchen is equipped with gas cooking
– For your comfort, there is split system air conditioning to the living zone, plus ceiling fans to the bedrooms
– Convenient, second WC
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage, plus driveway parking
– One street away from local cafes on Marmion Street
– 950m to Palmyra Primary School
– 450m walk to Meville retail, including Woolworths
– Reach the buzz of Freo within approx. 4km
– Within 6km of Murdoch University and 8km of Fiona Stanley Hospital
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Pet Friendly
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge