15 Hester Street, Bayswater WA 6053
Landscaped gardens add designer flare to your outdoor living.
You will enjoy the proximity to Inglewood for popular cafes, bars and retail.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living and dining upon entry
– The central kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Enjoy outdoor living in the landscaped gardens, with fruit trees and a stone seat wall to boot
– Bonus study room with a front garden view for when you are working from home
– Family bathroom with a tub
– For your comfort there is evaporative conditioning throughout and split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport, plus additional driveway parking
– Enjoy the Inglewood locals within approx. 2km and the King William Street cafe strip in 1km
– 750m walk to Hillcrest Primary School, 800m walk to Chisholm Catholic College and 1.4km John Forrest Secondary College
– Approx. 2.5km to Galleria Shopping Centre
– Just over 12km to Perth Airport
– Bayswater Train Station is approx. 900m away, reach work in the City within 6.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Open plan living