7/17 Adair Parade, Coolbinia WA 6050
Picture city fringe living at its finest, then picture yourself at 17 Adair Parade.
Within a boutique group of only 8 apartments is this top level, street facing home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Bright, open plan living with a very generous balcony acting as an extension to the living space and showcasing views to the city
– Two bedrooms with plush carpets, at opposites ends of the apartment- the master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the balcony
– Second bathroom with contemporary, stone tiles and frameless glass to the shower
– Sleek kitchen looking out to the meals and living zone with stone benches, gas cooking, quality Bosch appliances including a dishwasher
– European laundry cleverly tucked away off the living space
– Samsung reverse cycle air conditioning with digital inverter technology to the living room and master bedroom
– Freshly painted throughout giving a brand new feel
– Intercom access to welcome your guests
– Storeroom conveniently located adjacent to your apartment
– Bike racks at the ground level
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure covered carbay
City fringe living, set amid the best of Mount Lawley, North Perth and Mount Hawthorn precincts plus the suburban reserves of Coolbinia.
– Approx. 4.5km to Perth City
– Approx. 1.5km to Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley and WAAPA
– Approx. 1.8km to Angove Street café, bar and retail strip
– Just a short stroll to a constant flow of buses on Walcott Street, with your nearest bus stop just 180m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
- Open plan living