184 Alice Street, Doubleview WA 6018
Welcome to homely charm on Alice Street.
You will enjoy multiple outdoor living zones and updates in the key spaces.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Cosy living zone extends to the front decking and gardens
– The updated kitchen is equipped with an island bench and dishwasher
– Work from home in the bonus sleep-out room
– Ceiling fans and robes to both bedrooms
– Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
– Storage options available in the laundry room and garden shed
Pets: Cats and small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport
– Approx. 3km to Scarborough Beach Esplanade, with bus stops in proximity to take you there
– Walk to local retail and cafes, with, Little Sisto in 400m, The Corner Dairy and St Brigid Bar in 800m and Doubleview IGA in 850m
– Both Karrinyup Shopping Centre and Westfield Innaloo are within 2.5km
– Convenient Freeway access via Cedric Street; reach Perth city within approx. 11km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport