6 Leicester Street, Leederville WA 6007
Considered detail throughout will bring you the best of living.
Tucked just behind the vibrancy of Leederville with the seclusion of the suburbs.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living to welcome you home of high ceilings and Blackbutt floors, with glass doors opening out to your private, front courtyard
– Luxurious kitchen featuring stone benches, Miele appliances (including dishwasher), plus a butler’s pantry nook and plumbing provisions within the fridge cavity
– To streamline living, there is an abundance of storage and intuitive cabinetry throughout the home; including a floating, low-line unit to the living room
– All three bedrooms are upstairs, with plush carpets, ceiling fans and robes
– Both bathrooms are also upstairs, with a couple’s ensuite to the main bedroom
– The two street facing bedrooms are complimented by a Juliet balcony and the laser cut balustrades bring natural art into the room
– For comfort year-round there is ducted cooling and heating through the home
– Laundry with access to the rear courtyard, features cupboards upon cupboards
– Guest powder room just beyond the entry foyer
– Some pleasing extras, like, video intercom, MyAir, ducted vacuum system and infrared friendly glass to the TV cabinet
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport with rear access
– One street away from local park reserves and Leederville Tennis Club
– Take a leisurely stroll to the Oxford Street Café strip (approx. 250m away) and into the heart of Leederville
– Reach Perth CBD in just over 3km
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 1km walk to Leederville Train Station
– Proximity to a plethora of health and wellness amenities; including -Loftus Recreation Centre and Beatty Park Leisure Centre
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
- High ceilings
- Open plan living