90 Evandale Street, Floreat WA 6014
Space blends with coastal contemporary to welcome you home.
Multiple living zones and elegant gardens are just some of the wows.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living zone, plus, separate, front lounge room
– Updated kitchen of stone benches, kitchen island and equipped with a dishwasher
– Enjoy alfresco dining among your park-like backyard; lawn mowing can be included with the lease, upon application
– Renovated bathrooms accommodate the five bedrooms
– Separate office to compliment working from home
– Considered comforts throughout, including reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and Plantation Shutters
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, plus additional driveway parking
– Walk to local retail at Floreat Forum in 650m and Someday Coffee Co in 900m
– Within 5km of the Coast
– Proximity to all the sporting hubs; UWA Sports Park, HBF Stadium and WA Athletics Stadium
– 1km walk to Floreat Park Primary School and approx. 3km to Shenton College
– Within 6km of the City with Subi along the way
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage