4/135 Loftus Street, Leederville WA 6007
Bright spaces and a sense of Zen upon entry.
With appliances included and optional furniture inclusions, you will enjoy an easy move into this Leederville home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Townhouse set back from the street, within a boutique group
– Solar power system to accommodate the household budget
– The side decking functions as an additional living zone and comes with an outdoor lounge suite
– Updated kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
– The bedrooms are upstairs to promote independent living, all with robes
– For your comfort year-round, there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Equipped laundry and guest powder room adjacent to the entry nook
Pets: Small pets considered on application
Furniture inclusions: Key furniture pieces to the living/meals and bedrooms, can be included, on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car bays to the basement
– Take a stroll to the Oxford Street locals, including Pixel Coffee Brewers and Kitsch Bar, in approx. 700m
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km, with bus stops on your street that link directly to the City
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 1200m to Leederville Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living