8/25 The Avenue, Crawley WA 6009
Heart of Crawley
Situated on the first floor of ‘Park Lodge’, just a short stroll from the University of Western Australia.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open kitchen with ample cupboard space and gas cooking
– Generously sized bedrooms, the main with built-in-robes
– Light and bright, renovated bathroom
– Private balcony accessed via the open plan living
– Shared, complex laundry facilities
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated car bay
– Constant flow of buses to Claremont, Leederville and Perth less than 300m away
– Explore the local cafes, bars and eateries along Broadway and Hampden Road
– Take a stroll along the picturesque Swan River, which is just 250m away
– Convenient access to Perth CBD via Mounts Bay Road
– Walking distance to UWA
– Hollywood Private Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital are both within 3km
– Approx. 550m to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport