13 Old Belvidere Promenade, East Perth WA 6004
Old Belvidere residence
Something special awaits at Old Belvidere Promenade.
You’ll enjoy living by grand design, with multiple living zones and luxury finishes.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Impressive entry to the raised, front sitting room
– Spacious open plan living and meals, the kitchen has gas cooking and is equipped with a dishwasher, fridge and microwave
– Enjoy alfresco dining in your private rear courtyard
– Versatile living is encouraged with a third living/activity zone upstairs
– Hotel inspired bathroom to the main bedroom
– Downstairs there is a fourth bedroom or office, if you’re working from home
– Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– More convenience with shopper’s entry from the garage, downstairs guest powder room and an equipped laundry
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, from rear
– 300m walk to Trafalgar Bridge for access to Victoria Gardens and Claisebrook Cove restaurants and cafes, including, The Royal on the Waterfront, Toast Café and Gioia On The River (to name a few)
– Make your way to Optus Stadium on foot! The Matagarup Bridge can be reached in approx. 1.2km
– Racing and cricket encounters at Gloucester Park and the WACA can be reached within 1500m
– Free CAT buses will get you to work on the Terrace, bus stop approx. 550m away, on Royal Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
- Open plan living