60/179 Davy Street, Booragoon WA 6154
Amara City Gardens
Exuding luxury and style at the heart of everything.
Resident amenity introduces magic, with a private wine cellar, sunset veranda and a rooftop yoga deck.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sustainable development, with solar power for the common areas, boosted solar gas hot water system, double glazed windows, and a car-charging bay
– The sophisticated kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Step-up dining experiences with friends in the residents dining room and sunset veranda
– Soak up the Perth skyline from your balcony, with balcony access from both bedrooms
– High ceilings and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Separate storeroom and laundry
– Wellness features of gymnasium and rooftop yoga deck
Pets: Pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car bays plus visitor parking bays
– 650m walk to fashion, dining and entertainment at Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
– 600m to Booragoon Bus Station which links to Bull Creek Train and Bus Interchange
– Within 6km of Murdoch University and Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 1km Applecross Senior High School and and Booragoon Primary School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage