14/401 Oxford Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Garden ponds line the path home to your two-storey, loft apartment.
Feel the aura of top-end Oxford Street, everyday.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy dining under the stars on your private balcony
– Void windows tail the open plan living and the kitchen comes equipped with a dishwasher
– Versatile home office or guest bedroom adjacent to the entry foyer
– Both bedrooms are upstairs and have built-in robes, plus air conditioning
– European laundry space to the ground floor
– Lockable storage cage near your car bay
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Covered car bay
– Across the road to Mount Hawthorn favourites; Yelo and Birraz Ristobar, then next door to Casa Perth
– All your retail needs are also about 350m away at The Mezz Shopping Centre, including Woolworths
– Just over 4km to the City
– Leederville restaurants and retail can be reached in approx.1.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept Ignite applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
- Open plan living