8/121 Edward Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
Make your own
Enjoy ground floor living, positioned at the rear within a boutique group of residences.
You will appreciate the optional inclusions of a fridge and washing machine, to make for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living and practical kitchen
– Neutral colouring throughout, making styling a breeze
– Generous bathroom with a retro flavour, face height storage plus a tub
– Separate laundry with additional options for storage
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
– Paved and private courtyard ready for you to make your own
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Within 6km of the City and proximity to Freeway entries
– Glendalough Train Station within 2km
– Main Street retail and restaurants approx. 700m away, including Caffe Amaretto, IGA Osborne Park and Bunnings Osborne Park
– Weekend’s along the Mount Hawthorn strip start in just over 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport