23C Roydon Way, Girrawheen WA 6064
Live light in this brand new home.
Considered layout and design seeks to optimise your living experience.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Street front home, within a small group of three villas
– Sleek kitchen of stone benches, with a window splashback and equipped with a dishwasher
– Main bedroom and en-suite is at the opposite side to the secondary bedrooms , to promote independent living
– The alfresco courtyard can be access from the kitchen or living, for easy entertaining
– Comfort considered via split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
– European laundry adjacent to the main bathroom
– Storage nook within the garage and a separate drying courtyard enhance space for living
– Convenient shopper’s entry from the garage
Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection
Pets: May be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Walkway to Roydon Park and Hainsworth Park is one street away
– Proximity to local schools; Emmanuel Christian Community School (primary-280m and secondary- 1km), Roseworth Primary School (1.3km) and Mercy College (1.6km)
– Approx. 14km to Perth city
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
- Open plan living