5/28 Alday Street, St James WA 6102
You'll want to stay home Alday
At the border to the East Victoria Park precinct, with accommodation to suit the whole family.
You’ll appreciate being tucked away privately from the street and the low maintenance living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living with evaporative air conditioning, the kitchen with gas cooking
– To the front wing of the home is the master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and air conditioning
– Bonus office room or fourth bedroom also at the front of your home
– Separate bedroom hallway with secondary bedrooms, to promote independent living, both with robes
– Family bathroom with a tub plus a separate toilet
– Covered, entertainers’ courtyard of paving and low maintenance gardens
– Separate laundry has side access to the clothes drying area
– Storeroom adjacent to your courtyard
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: – Double garage with access to the entry hall of the home
– Stroll across Edward Millen Park to some Vic Park favourites – Franklins, The Balmoral or Antz Coffee
– Just over 3km to Curtin University
– High frequency bus routes on Albany Highway and Shepperton Road will take you to the city within 6km or catch the train, Oats Street Station is just over 1km away
– Enjoy the events at Optus Stadium, approx. 4.5km away
– FiFos- lock and leave and head to the airport within 10km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living