41/378 Beaufort Street, Perth WA 6000
Surrounded by leafy parks and Perth’s most exciting café and entertainment strips, your plush apartment is conveniently positioned close to public transport and just a short walk to the city centre.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living which extends seamlessly onto your balcony
– Well appointed kitchen featuring an expansive stone bench top, gas cook-top and stainless steel appliances- including dishwasher
– Split system air conditioning to the master bedroom and living zone
– Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
– European laundry cleverly tucked away, with dryer included
– Ample storage solutions throughout including storeroom and linen cupboard
– Rest easy knowing your new home is located within a secure complex with unique fob entry to each floor, via the lift
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure car bay for one
– Positioned right on the doorstep to the café strip on Beaufort Street; including Mary St Bakery, Si Paradiso and Two Fat Indians, to name a few
– Catch a game or a gig at HBF Park, up the road approx. 600m away
– Grab a coffee from one of the local favourites then head to Hyde Park, located approx. 550m away
– If walking isn’t your thing, there are free flowing buses on Beaufort Street that will get you to the city, within 1.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living