7 Osborne Parade, Claremont WA 6010
Ideally situated on the prestigious Peppermint Grove border, is where you will find this light and bright family home, spread over two spacious levels.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Large kitchen boasting plenty of bench/cupboard space, gas cooking, dishwasher and a breakfast bar
– Separate family room to encourage independent living
– Generously sized master bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedroom one, two three and four are all located upstairs with built in robes
– Separate bathroom upstairs
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Ample storage throughout, including a storeroom via the enclosed rear yard
– Separate laundry with access to side rear
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: 6 months preferred
Parking: Double carport
– Minutes to the picturesque foreshore and some of Perth’s finest beaches
– Plenty of shopping options with Claremont Quarter and Napoleon Street nearby
– 650m to Grant Street Train Station, alternatively it’s just 160m to the nearest bus stop
– Walking distance to the highly regarded, local schools
– Unwind after the working day at one of the numerous gourmet eateries or wine bars located close by
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport