2/125 Northwood Street, West Leederville WA 6007
Elegance and charm unite at your West Leederville home.
Enjoy living within a boutique group of three residences, with tree-lined access to your front door.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Decorative features throughout provide a sense of luxury and elegance
– Wooden parquet flooring throughout the ground floor
– Spacious kitchen with a large island bench top, dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Make the most of two living zones
– You’ll find the three bedrooms upstairs, all with robes and the main with a big, corner bath/shower
– For your comfort there’s ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Relaxing courtyard, drenched in natural light
– Plenty of storage options throughout plus a lock-up storeroom
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport
– Nature lovers will enjoy being 1.4km from the scenic Lake Monger
– West Leederville Primary School is on your street (450m) and Cambridge Street retail, including Coles, is 750m away
– 1km to West Leederville Train Station or alternatively a constant flow of buses en route to Perth CBD are less than 800m away
– Easy access to the Freeway via Cambridge Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge