103 London Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Big on London
You will be pleasantly surprised by space, as multiple living zones compliment the four bedrooms.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Front lounge room with garden aspect
– Open plan kitchen/living zone with another activity or dining room adjacent
– Big fourth bedroom at the front of the house, could be used as a home office
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and air conditioning
– Bathroom with a tub along the bedroom hallway
– The laundry has rear access and a separate toilet
– Garden of established trees, awaiting your green thumb
– Driveway parking plus rear access to the shed/workshop
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Driveway parking for two vehicles
– Across the road from Les Lilleyman Reserve
– 750m walk to Hawaiian’s Mezz and the Mount Hawthorn bar and restaurant precinct
– Just over 4km to Perth city, with buses on London Street and Charles Street to get you there
– Approx. 1km to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
- Open plan living