6 Tasman Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Couldn't ask for more
6 Tasman Street delivers art deco essences to greet you home, whilst modern finishes provide comfort and convenience in the spaces that matter.
The front and rear outdoor living zones evoke a sense calm at first glance, and provide the ideal setting to entertain loved ones.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Three generous bedrooms to the front of the home, one of the front bedrooms could also function as a second living area or office
– Master suite with built-in robes plus a luxury ensuite with heated tower rails and a separate toilet
– Character features throughout of high, decorative ceilings, jarrah floors, fireplace, art deco glass doors and light fittings
– Main bathroom with a tub, face height storage and heated towel rails
– Light and bright living room, flows seamlessly to an outdoor tropical oasis; the alfresco can almost be completely enclosed to enjoy all year round
– Very practical kitchen, with island bench and breakfast bar, gas cooking and a large corner pantry
– So much storage; loft space with shelving, front garden shed plus a massive laundry with ample cabinetry
– Powder room off the laundry, convenient for guest use
– Split system air conditioning throughout
Parking: Carport with automatic gate and space for two smaller vehicles in tandem
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Pets: Pets not considered
– 500m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School and the buzzing retail, café and bar strip
– Reach Perth CBD within 6km
– Super convenient freeway access via Powis Street, within 700m
– Approx. 1km to Glendalough Train Station and connecting buses walking distance from your door
– 220m to Menzies Park
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
- High ceilings