65 The Anchorage, Maylands WA 6051
Sink your anchor HERE
Mediterranean tones and thoughtful design, anchored idyllically between the banks of the Swan River.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Versatile living options on offer, with a sunken front lounge room upon entry, and a secondary bedroom/office adjacent
– The main bedroom suite has a walk-in robe and provokes comfort and relaxation with air conditioning and a big bath tub to the ensuite
– Spacious open plan living and meals, the kitchen with gas cooking
– Feature wall overlooks the low maintenance rear gardens
– For independence among the household, the rear wing of the home can be closed off from the kitchen zone and features two more bedrooms, the bathroom, plus a separate laundry and toilet
– For your convenience, French doors throughout make way to the outdoor areas
– Separate storeroom, conveniently positioned between your carport and the clothes drying courtyard
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Double carport, plus driveway parking
– Walk to all the Peninsula recreation among the Swan River; Tranby Reserve, Maylands Peninsula Golf Course and Tranby Jetty to name a few
– All your retail needs are also approx. 2.5km away starting with IGA Maylands and the Eighth Ave Café strip over the other side of Guildford Road
– Grab your morning coffee at Noggo Kitchen and Coffee, just 700m from home
– Within 7km to the City, with high frequency buses on Peninsula Road to get you there
What to do next:
Please check-out the virtual tour within this listing, then It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport