24/238 Oxford Street, Leederville WA 6007
State of opulence
Exuding luxury and beaming from the Leederville vibe is your brand new three-bedroom home.
Interior design offers the highest standard of living, with stone benches, handmade Italian appliances, plush carpets and engineered timber floors throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan kitchen and living; the kitchen with seamless appointments, including an integrated fridge, wine cooler and dishwasher
– A true entertainer’s balcony, spanning the width of the internal living
– Practical division of bedroom and living zones, the main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– High ceilings and ducted air conditioning throughout
– European laundry, equipped with a clothes dryer
– Separate storeroom, on your balcony
– Intercom to welcome guests
– Residences can exclusively relax and enjoy the development amenity, be it in the sparkling pool, kitchen and dining space or the theatre room
Pets: To be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Secure parking for two vehicles
– Step out onto Oxford Street for The Re Store, Kitsch bar and Pixel Cafe- and that’s just on your block!
– The heart of Leederville, starting with Luna Cinemas, is reached within 400m
– Local health and recreations options in proximity, including Loftus Recreation Centre, Beatty Park Leisure Centre and Leederville Tennis Club
– Convenient Freeway access North and South via Vincent Street
– Within 3km of the City, Leederville Train Station is just over 600m away to get you there
What to do next:
Please check-out the virtual tour within this listing, then It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Below ground pool
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops