9/40 Brighton Road, Scarborough WA 6019
Enjoy coastal living within a group of Tuscan inspired residences.
Located central to the conveniences and lifestyle of Scarborough Beach.
Why you will love living HERE
– Quietly positioned at the rear of the group
– Big on space with two living zones plus an office nook upstairs
– Split system air conditioning to the living and meals zone, and main bedroom
– The updated kitchen has gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Upstairs you’ll find the bedrooms, all with robes
– Enjoy summer evenings in your front courtyard
– Laundry and convenient, guest powder room is adjacent to the kitchen
– Separate storeroom, to make the most of your space for living
Pets: May be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage plus use of an unallocated car bay
– 500m walk to The Esplanade and then Brighton Beach
– Brighton Road locals on your street; Brighton Bakery, Harvest Boulangerie Patisserie and Brighton Road Food Market
– Enjoy the Scarborough Sunset Markets, every Thursday throughout the warmer months
– 650m walk to Scarborough Primary School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport