24/187 Walcott Street, Mount Lawley WA 6050
Home among the palm trees
Walcott welcomes you home; where you will enjoy low maintenance living and central conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Ideal position; top floor, corner unit, at the rear of the complex
– Impressed on arrival with lush greenery lining the entry to your unit
– Recently renovated, giving that brand new feel
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone, to get you through the seasons
– Surrounded by leafy aspects and area views
– Laundry adjacent bathroom, with washing machine included
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Use of unallocated car bay
– Commuting made easy with a multiple bus stops along your street
– Approx. 1km to the Beaufort Street locals
– Just over 1km to Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley Campus
– Within 3km to Perth City
– Proximity to St John of God Hospital
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport