86A Dover Road, Scarborough WA 6019
South Scarborough living
Enjoy light, coastal living at your South Scarborough home.
Located central to the conveniences and lifestyle of Scarborough and City Beach.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Enjoy multiple living zones with space to work, unwind and dine
– The updated kitchen comes equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Low maintenance alfresco, plus, there’s an enclosed front garden
– Laundry with side access to the clothes drying area
– Robes to the front bedrooms
– For your comfort, there is split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zones and main bedroom
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single garage plus front paved parking to the front
– 1.1km Brighton Beach and The Esplanade faves
– Access Cobb Drabble Reserve from the end of your street
– Approx. 1km to the Doric Street locals, including General Public Food Co and Doric St Cafe and Kitchen
– Perth’s leading retail destination, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, is approx. 4.3km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport