26 Lynton Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Settle into Mount Hawthorn living on Lynton Street.
You will enjoy two living zones, and versatile space outside.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Cosy front lounge room plus separate, open plan living and meals zone
– The updated kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Enjoy outdoor living in the wrap-around gardens and courtyards
– Robes to all bedrooms
– For your comfort, there is split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and fans to two of the bedrooms
– Separate laundry space adjacent to the kitchen
– The household budget will appreciate the solar power system
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single garage, plus driveway parking
– Walk to the locals in just over 1km, Leaf & Bean, Lupo Lab , Spritz Spizzicheria, and The Cabin Small Bar, to name a few
– 1200m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School and within 5km of Bob Hawke College
– All your retail needs are also about 1300m away at Hawaiian’s Mezz, including Woolworths
– 450m walk to Menzies Park
– Convenient freeway access via Powis Street in approx. 800m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces