8/40 Kinsella Street, Joondanna WA 6060
Nestled back from the street, with a nod to comfort and space.
You will appreciate a sense of zen in the outdoor living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fresh and inviting, front living zone
– Enjoy alfresco dining among tranquil courtyard gardens
– The updated kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Spacious bathroom with combined laundry and additional storage provisions
– For your comfort, there is reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and main bedroom
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Neighbouring suburb to Mount Hawthorn, reach retail convenience of Hawaiian’s Mezz and local restaurants in approx. 1.7km
– 1.3km to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
– 300m walk to Joondanna Community Food Garden
– Direct paths to the Mitchell Freeway are in proximity via Cape Street or Brady Street, then within 7km of Perth City
– Within 2km to Glendalough Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport