7/13 Rawlins Street, Glendalough WA 6016
Enjoy modern living in the heart of Glendalough.
You will enjoy apartment comforts and top floor, street front living
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sense of space throughout with open plan living, high ceilings and plenty natural light
– Chic kitchen of stone benches, with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone and master, plus ceiling fans to both bedrooms for year round comfort
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite, built in robe to the second bedroom
– Enjoy alfresco dining on your balcony
– Separate storeroom for any bulkier items
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Proximity to the hustle and bustle of Mount Hawthorn, boasting an array of cafes, restaurants and boutiques
– Convenient access to Mitchell Freeway
– The picturesque Lake Monger is a stone’s throw away
– Westfield Innaloo just 3.4km away for all your shopping needs
– 900m stroll to Glendalough train station, plus multiple bus stops along Powis Street and Harborne Street for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living