15 Hearst Link, Piara Waters WA 6112
Space for all
Designed with family living and entertaining in mind.
You’ll enjoy the multiple zones for living and leisure.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Main bedroom suite to the front of the home
– Spacious open plan living and meals, the kitchen has gas cooking and is equipped with a dishwasher
– Movie nights are sorted with a seperate theatre room
– Enjoy alfresco dining among the low-maintenance gardens
– If you’re working from home, there’s a bonus office space, opposite the theatre room
– Secondary bedrooms to the rear wing of the home, all with built-in robes and serviced by the family bathroom
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– More convenience with shopper’s entry from the garage and a laundry with side access
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage
– Quiet leafy suburb with an array of parks surrounding, including Piara Waters Park, from the end of your Street
– 800m walk to Piara Waters Primary School, 1.1km to Aspiri Primary School, 1.8km to Harrisdale Senior High School and proximity to other local schools
– Easy access to Kwinana Freeway and Tonkin Highway
– Approximately 3km to Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre which boasts Aldi and Woolworths
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Formal lounge