14 Wonderboom Way, Forrestfield WA 6058
Your near-new home, with all the trimmings.
Style and intuitive design come together at Wonderboom Way.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Entry zone leads to a front guest bedroom or home office, with independent entry
– Gourmet kitchen of stone benches, equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Enjoy alfresco dining in your garden courtyard
– Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and both bathrooms
– Separate laundry, with powder room, adjacent to the kitchen
– Appreciate under stairs storage plus a linen cupboard
– For your comfort there is split system reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage, from rear
– Approx. 2km to Hawaiian’s Forrestfield retail and restaurants
– Lock and leave, Perth Airport is 10km away
– Darling Range Sports College, Tabor College Perth and HillSide Christian College, are all within 1km
– Weekend adventures at Whistlepipe Gully can be reached in approx. 3.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living