27 Victoria Street, West Perth WA 6005
Space and style
Welcome home to your urban haven. You will appreciate the appeasing quiet and centrality this Northern pocket of West Perth has to offer.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Available unfurnished or partly furnished
– Bi-fold doors connect the lounge/meals to your spacious entertainers courtyard
– Well equipped kitchen offering gas cooking and tranquil vistas
– Separate laundry with a second toilet to service downstairs and guests
– Timber laminate flooring throughout
– Split system air-conditioning
– Floor to ceiling tiles and a vitrail window provide an elegant finish to the bathroom
Pets: Considered upon application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car spaces refers to one allocated car space in addition to a residents street parking permit from the local council
– Super convenient Freeway access via Charles Street
– Take a 750m stroll an find yourself in the tranquil Hyde Park
– Less than 2km to some of Perth’s most vibrant suburbs including; Mt Lawley, Leederville, Nortbridge and Perth
– Easy access to public transport with a constant flow of buses running along Charles Street, just 200m from your doorstep
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Toilet
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Car Parking - Surface
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport