10/158 Roberts Street, Joondanna WA 6060
This light and spacious, first floor apartment, is superbly located in a complex of 14 units, close to shops, parks and public transport.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and gas cooking
– Open plan living with easy care tiled flooring
– Cleverly designed built in robes to the bedroom to maximize storage space
– Modern combined bathroom/laundry with floor to ceiling tiling
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living room, promoting comfort all year round
– Neutral decor throughout making styling a breeze
– Roller blinds throughout
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Communal off street parking for residents
Advertising Disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection.
– Joondanna Reserve is located right across the road
– Take a stroll to Joondanna Community Food garden which is just 180m away
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour Mt Hawthorn for it’s vibrant and trendy cafe scene
– Less than 2km to Glendalough Train Station, alternatively buses to the City stop less than 200m from the property
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living