96/131 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth WA 6004
Executive style and homely comforts are waiting for you at this fully furnished apartment.
Residents will enjoy resort inspired amenities, and be within walking reach of some the State’s most iconic sporting and entertainment destinations.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fully furnished and equipped, ready to move into now
– Sophisticated kitchen with granite benches, dishwasher and stainless steel
– Three bedrooms; with thoughtful balcony access for some fresh air
– Two bathrooms, including combined laundry to the main bathroom
– For your assured comfort year-round, there is air-conditioning to the living
– Intercom access to welcome guests
– Storeroom to save space in the apartment
– Experience the luxury life where residences can exclusively enjoy
the games room, pool, gymnasium and spa
Pets: Not permitted, sorry
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Two secure car bays
– Enjoy being one street away from Langley Park and walks along the Swan
River or to Elizabeth Quay
– Make the most of your weekends; catch a match at the WACA which is only
650m away, then Gloucester Park or venture over the Matagarup Bridge to
– Free City bus routes accessible from your doorstep, taking you to the likes of
BHP, Rio Tinto, Woodside and Brookfield Place
– Perth Train Station and all the City retail options also an easy bus/walk away
– Simple vehicle access to the freeways, via Bennett Street or Plain Street
What to do next:
Please check-out the virtual tour within this listing, then It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, following your viewing.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Below ground pool
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport