24 Clark Street, Nedlands WA 6009
Country Cottage on Clark
Come home to your character residence, where you’ll appreciate an abundance of space, accompanied by the Nedland’s lifestyle.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features of timber floors, lead light windows, decorative ceilings
– Two generously sized bedrooms
– Large kitchen with gas cook top and plenty of room to move
– Retro bathroom, inciting a sense of nostalgia
– Spacious yard with a covered rear patio
– Separate laundry
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member
Parking: One under cover parking bay and additional off-street parking provisions
– Approx. 400m to the University of Western Australia
– Convenient access to city and coast via Stirling Hwy
– 190m to a plethora of eateries on Broadway
– Walking distance to multiple bus routes
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal dining